Identify Talent | Nurture Strengths
On-line Workshop (2 x 1.5 hours or 1 x 3 hours)
Delivered via zoom
Max 10 per class
This on-line workshop, Use a Strengths-based Approach in Teaching and Learning, offers specific vocabulary, tools and strategies to support a strengths based classroom. As you discover more about motivations, needs and contributions, you’ll notice how the patterns in your self talk, your internal stories and your use of vocabulary, impact the teaching and learning experience. After learning how to use your strengths in the classroom, you’ll;
- Feel happier, more appreciated and secure in your skills as a teacher
- Manage a full-time teaching load and have a life outside school
- Build your teachers tool kit with strategies that increase focus and productivity
- Earn 3 hours of registered professional development while taking care of your own wellbeing
Completing Using a Strengths-based Vocabulary in a teaching & Learning Environment will contribute to three hours of NESA registered PD addressing 1.5.2, 3.5.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers toward maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW
Special on-line Price $120pp
- 3 hours NESA registered PD
- Clifton Strengths assessment code
- Workshop manual and activity book
- Personalised Talent map and teaching talents summary
- Strengths Quest ebook
- Light refreshments
Note: For evening sessions you must attend both 1.5 hour sessions to be eligible for 3 hours of accredited PD
- Payment must be made 7 days prior to the first workshop session. A tax invoice will be emailed to confirm your registration. Your booking will be confirmed and a Gallup Strengths code sent, when full payment is received.
- Your Gallup Strengths Assessment must be completed 72 hours prior to the start of the first workshop session. The results will be used extensively throughout the workshop.
- Cancelation made within 7 days of course commencement will not be refunded.
Contact us for details of our next workshop
Other teachers have said: “Nicole is an excellent strengths coach and workshop facilitator. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Nicole to develop my High School leadership team in exploring their individual strengths and working collaboratively. Nicole spends time understanding her clientele, really listens, takes on feedback and works hard to ensure her workshops are tailored to meet the diverse needs of participants. She is warm, considerate, adaptable and a skilled communicator. Nicole is genuinely committed to supporting people to work with their strengths for greater fulfilment, both personally and professionally.” K. Brenan (Head Teacher)
Nicole is a Gallup certified strengths coach, trained meditation teacher and qualified secondary school teacher. She has more than 17 years classroom experience and still teaches regularly in NSW and QLD. It is this current practical knowledge which keeps her workshops relevant and purposeful. Nicole undertakes regular personal and professional development to maintain currency as a certified coach and meditation teacher. She understands the daily challenges of the school environment and the demands placed on teachers. However Nicole also shares a love of learning and delight in the teaching experience. She brings strategic understanding of the connections forged within a school and encourages a reflective processes. Nicole puts power in the hands of her clients.
e: email@example.com m: 0425 209 008
Welcome to a World of Expression
Focus | Engage | Inspire