Creating a Culture of Hope, Engagement & Wellbeing
We thrive in situations where we feel secure, valued and appreciated. Research suggests there is a direct reciprocal relationship between learning outcomes and wellbeing.
What if your school could create a culture of excellence simply by focusing on what students and staff did well, rather than worrying about they did wrong? Even better, what if it was relatively simple because there were no new processes to learn or habits to break. You simply build upon natural neural pathways.
Strengthen Your Future is a program of workshops, seminars and focus sessions. We use tools developed by leading American researcher Gallup to help individuals and teams identify innate patterns of thought, emotion and behavior. These talents offer key codes to success.
Developing innate talent into mature strength builds confidence. It feels natural. It allows a person to participate in a journey of self-discovery and recognise their place in a wider system.
Our core workshops include:
- An Introduction to Strengths-based Schools
- Using a Strengths-Based vocabulary in Teaching and Learning
- Building an Engaged Team pt 1 – complimentary partnerships
- Building an Engaged Team pt 2 – understanding team DNA
Strengthen Your Future Programme Objectives:
- Facilitate the development of a Strength based school culture that maximizes performance and nurtures wellbeing.
- Support executive, staff and students as they develop awareness, appreciation and application of their Signature Strengths
- Provide tangible tools and strategies to increase whole school engagement through communication, self-efficacy and personal responsibility.
- Promote awareness of self and others through developing shared Strengths language and understanding of talent themes.
Includes the following components;
- Clifton Strengths Finder access code (executive and staff)
- Strength Analysis – individual coaching conversations with key staff (up to 15 hours 1:1)
- Success and the Team – focus group conversations with key staff
- Seminar – Introduction to Strengths in Teaching and Learning (all staff 60 min)
- Seminar – Introduction to Strengths in Teaching and Learning (students 40 min)
- Workshop – Using a Strengths-Based vocabulary in Teaching and Learning (120 min)
- Workshop – Building an Engaged Team pt 1 – complimentary partnerships (120 min)
- Workshop – Building an Engaged Team pt 2 – understanding team DNA (120 min)
- Strength Analysis – individual coaching conversations with teaching staff
- Strength Analysis – individual coaching conversations with administration staff
NOTE: We can customise a package to meet the specific needs of your school. Please contact Nicole to discuss your requirements.
E: Nicole@isthismystory.com m: 0425 209 008